Volunteer with us!
Community Southwark is a busy, bustling, hive of activity focussing on strengthening the activities of the local voluntary and community sector (VCS).
Across our policy, development and operations teams as well as in Healthwatch Southwark, we have a range of volunteering opportunities available.
If you are interested in the civil society sector, local policy and it's interaction with the VCS, the health environment, or the operational workings of a busy organisation, please e-mail us for the Volunteer Role Descriptions of any available opportunities. These may include:
- Training & Events Administrator
- Community Research Volunteers
- Website and Salesforce CRM Administrator
- Healthwatch Southwark Intelligence Volunteers
- Healthwatch Research Volunteers
- Healthwatch Representatives
- Healthwatch Engagement Volunteers
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Want to volunteer in Southwark?
If you'd like to get support to find out about volunteering opportunities in the borough take a look here.