King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has launched its invitation to interested voluntary and community organisations to become Associate Members of King’s.
• Find out more about King's work
• Have your say in the future of King's
• Promote your organisation to King's patients and staff
• Connect with King's services
• Help Kings improve the care they provide
• Work with Kings to help more people manage their health and care
How to join?
It’s free and easy to join. Just ring the Kings membership team on 020 3299 8785 or email Lucy Hamer, Patient and Public Engagement Manager, at email@example.com
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals, providing local services primarily serving the boroughs of Lambeth, Southwark, Lewisham and Bromley. The Trust is also recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, fetal medicine, neurosciences, cardiac, haemato-oncology, stroke and major trauma.
What is an Associate membership?
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has a membership of over 10,000 individual local people and patients who keep up to date with developments at King’s and get involved in their work.
Kings want to offer the same opportunities to interested voluntary and community organisations and build partnerships to help improve the care we provide. As an Associate Member an organisation will also:
• Receive the quarterly @King’s magazine with news and updates on their services, medical research and new developments in care, as well as regular e-bulletins
• Have opportunities to promote your services – for example by holding pop-up sessions in the outpatient areas and showcasing your services to Kings staff
• Be invited to attend events with Kings staff to give your views on Kings services and help them plan for the future
• Attend the Kings Annual Members’ Meeting and community events, as well as their regular programme of health talks
• Find out about a range of involvement opportunities, from volunteering to fundraising for the hospital
• Access NHS discounts on high street products from mobile phones to clothes and holidays.