LMCT's grants programme to deliver on its vision of inspiring activity and enabling people to become and remain physically active regardless of age, gender, ability, race or background.
The Facilities Grants Programme aims to fund the building, renovation or modernisation of facilities in London and Surrey.
The application process differs slightly depending on the size of the grant you are seeking.
- Small Grants £5,000 - £50,000.
- Major Grants £50,001 - £250,000.
LMCT's current priorities are to maintain and increase participation in physical activity by:
- Improving facilities in its core areas of London and Surrey to encourage and support all members of the local community to become and remain physically active.
- Supporting ambitious projects across the UK that will challenge inequality of access to physical activity and deliver the greatest possible impact for our target audiences: children and young people and groups that are less likely to be active, such as women and girls, BAME communities, people from lower socio-economic groups, older people and people with a disability.
- Reflecting the spirit of the London Marathon in its grantmaking.
To apply for the small grants, you are required to complete a ‘simple’ Expression of Interest form and those eligible will then be invited to complete a ‘simple’, one-stage online application form.
The Small Grants Expression of Interest Guidance can be found here
The Major Grants Application is a two-stage process and the guidance document can be found here
There are four deadlines throughout the year for the programme.
Visit the Trust website
Deadline: 11 March 2020