London Together is a key programme in the Mayor of London’s community sport programme, Sport Unites and supports the Mayor’s long-term vision to make London the most active and socially-integrated city in the world.
The Fund is now in the third and final round of the three-year funding partnership with Comic Relief.
Grants of between £25,000 and £150,000 are available for initiatives that use sport to improve social integration across London. Proposals must use sport as a tool for change in their approach.
There are two aims for this round of funding:
reducing social isolation and strengthening relationships between and within communities.
- Organisations who currently hold London Together funding (as the lead partner) are unable to apply to this round (as the lead partner)
- the lead applicant must not have an annual income of less than £75,000 or more than £10 million
- organisations can only submit one proposal as the lead partner
- requested amount must be proportionate to the annual income of your organisation
- funding can’t exceed 40% of your total annual income in any given year.
Applicants can apply for funding lasting between 12 and 18 months.
Applicants can apply for a minimum of £25,000 and a maximum of £150,000.
For more information please visit the website:
Deadline: 13 March 2020 (12noon)