Ladies of virtue (LOVO) is a community-based organisation working with women and their families to provide care and support services for a better quality of life.
Ladies of Virtue are looking for an Office Administator. The candidtae will be Responsible for the day to day general administration of the organisation and assisting the project manager in delivering outcomes.
- Provide general administrative support including General word processing, Filing, copying, dealing with emails etc.
- Act as the main point of contact for visitors and callers.
- Minutes taking at meetings as required.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts, payments as required.
- Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record keeping and simple book keeping.
- To promote the activities of the organisation using social media, outreach work, promotional flyers and others to recruit clients as well as build partnerships.
- Arrange hospitality, purchase supplies when needed. Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- To ensure office resources are safe and in good condition.
- To establish effective communication with the project manager and stakeholders in relation to project delivery.
- To work alongside project manager to ensure the implementations of all policies and procedures at all times.
- To be able to work independently when required as well as use own initiative to solve problems
- To be flexible and able to attend evening or weekend events/meetings when required and mutually agreed.
Salary: £10 per hour, 2 days a week, 10am-3pm
Location: South East London,Peckham, London
Job type: Contract
Hours: Part time
Application deadline is on Monday 24 June 2019.
If interested, please email your C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org