Ladies of virtue (LOVO) is a growing community-based organisation working with women, girls and their families to provide care and support services for better living.
The team are looking for a book-keeper who will be responsible for the accurate maintenance of their financial records.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check, verify and maintain accurate financial documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts, making purchases etc.
- allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- transfer data to general ledger
- reconcile and balance all accounts
- draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet where necessary )
- collate and analyse account data and generate financial reports
- track and maintain inventory records
- maintain internal control systems
- manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- prepare and process payroll when necessary
- comply with relevant reporting requirements
How to apply?
Read the job application details and how to apply here. Application deadline is 20 March 2020.