EU Settlement Scheme - Visit the Public Interest Law Centre

EU Settlement Scheme - Visit the Public Interest Law Centre

Are you planning to stay in the UK after Brexit? 

Anyone living in the UK from the 26 European countries OR a family member (EU or non-EU) of an EU citizen can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS) to continue living in the UK after the UK leaves the EU BUT you must apply before 30 June 2021.


Visit the Manna Centre to get help with the application from the Public Interest Law Centre (PILC).

If after speaking to you, you have a complex case that requires legal advice, the PILC can help.

To get an appointment

  • See an advice worker at The Manna Centre or your keyworker to complete a referral and get an appointment
  • PILC will be there every Thursday from 18/07/19
  • Sessions run from 9.30 am – 1.30 pm (last client will be seen at 1pm)
  • Bring your identity documents, your national insurance number, any documents that show you have been residing in the UK

Contact details:

Advice & Welfare Office
The Manna Society
12 Melior Street
London SE1 3QP
Tel: 0207 403 1931


Join the conversation below