Community Southwark (CS) is the main provider of support to the voluntary and community sector in Southwark. Southwark is full of charities and groups who exist in order to help improve and make a difference to people's lives.
We are looking for a dedicated treasurer, who is passionate about helping to support the sector. If you join our trustee team you become part of this wonderfully vibrant and diverse community.
We're looking for someone who:
- will commit to the organisation
- have willingness to devote the necessary time and effort
- have strategic vision
- have good, independent judgment
- have the ability to think creatively
- are willing to speak their mind
- have understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- have the ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- agrees with and follow Nolan's seven principles of public life: selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership.
Community Southwark is seeking a Treasurer to join our friendly and skilled Board of Trustees. Please see our current trustees here.
This is an unpaid but highly rewarding role that is key to realising our charity’s mission of supporting local voluntary and community organisations to become more sustainable and have greater impact on the communities they serve.
Please find the full recruitment pack here
How to apply?
Please email your CV and a short covering letter (one side of A4) explaining how you meet the person specification to the Board of Trustees at: email@example.com before midnight on Wednesday 25 March 2020.