More to Life Foundation are a UK charity sponsoring a range of self-development courses from developing your life purpose and creating effective relationships to self-esteem enhancement.
More To Life Foundation are about to move from their present office space and their UTAX CDC 1930 photocopier is in need of a new home.
They would like to offer an exchange to any interested charity: shared use of the copier (minimal service costs only) in exchange for housing it in a dry place.
More to Life would need access once or twice a month, at most.
This UTAX copier is state of the art and includes the following features:
- A4 and A3 copy, print & scan
- Up to 30 pages per minute in colour and monochrome
- USB, Network scanning to SMB, email, FTP & many others
- Scan to PDF, JPEG, Tiff & XPS formats
- 2 GB RAM + 160 GB HDD memory storage
- Takes media up to 300gsm, does over-sized A3 and 1.2m banner printing
Please get in touch with Judi Dumont-Barter on 07387 101317.