Southwark Travellers’ Action Group (STAG) are looking for a Digital Inclusion Volunteer.
Southwark Travellers’ Action Group (STAG) is a community organisation for Gypsies and Travellers in Southwark. They provide a mixture of 1-1 support and targeted projects aimed at addressing the disadvantages and inequalities faced by Gypsies and Travellers.
Many of their clients need support becuase they face barriers around literacy and digital skills. The digital inclusion volunteer will help people to overcome these barriers.
The role includes:
- Coaching in digital skills
- Overcoming barriers people face to accessing statutory services.
- Helping with literacy issues.
- Supporting transition to Universal Credit
- Supporting with opening new bank accounts and obtaining ID
If you are interested in getting involved, please email Harriet at: firstname.lastname@example.org