This event will look at getting support for GPs, mental health teams and charities, cover better ways of communicating with people with dementia and provide an introduction to the Nemaste Care Programme. Plus a new Bell House film giving tips on managing medication will be shown.
- Dr Jane Pritchard, Consultant Admiral Nurse from The Good Care Group
- Elizabeth Willis, Dementia and Delirium Clinical Nurse Specialist at Guy's & St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
- Jacqueline Burns, Complementary Therapist at St Christophers Hospice
- Jill Barnard, Caring for her husband who has early onset frontal lobe dementia
- Elizabeth Brady, Community Practitioner SLAM
Is this event for me? Are you:
- Involved in caring for an elderly family member?
- Wanting to know more about how to support an elderly person in your life to stay in their own home and maintain their independence for as long as possible?
- An older member of the community wanting advice on how to continue to live independently in a safe manner?
If this is the case for you, then this will be a useful event for you.
How to book?
Find out more and register your place here