Join Healthwatch Southwark's FREE New Priorities Launch event and find out what they will be working on and contribute to their plans:
- How easy is it for you to get an appointment with your GP?
- What's care like in a mental health crisis?
- Do you have experience of hospital discharge?
- Are you are carer?
From October 2016 - February 2017 Healthwatch Southwark have been asking what you and organisaitons that work with local people to tell us what they think they should prioritise in their work. At this event, you will find out:
- What our new priorities are
- How we decided on them
- How you can get involved with our work
- Share some food with us and network
- Date: Wednesday 24th May 2017
Time: 6pm - 8pm (Food served promptly at 6pm)
Location: Cambridge House, 1 Addington Square, Camberwell, SE5 7JZ This event is and open to everyone, but please BOOK YOUR
Book your place:
If you would like some support to make a booking, please contact us via:
- Phone: 020 7358 7005
- Email: email@example.com
For more information about Healthwatch Southwark and their role in improving health and social care services, please visit their website here: www.healthwatchsouthwark.co.uk