The Small Groups Network meeting brings together people from community groups that are either completely run by volunteers, or have fewer than 3 paid members of staff. It is an opportunity to think about grassroots activity in the borough, network and meet others, and get support and information that is tailored to your needs.
What's on the agenda?
The October SGN Meeting is a special event and will be held at the Team London Bridge Hive.
To provide funding information and networking session for small community groups that deliver in the north of Southwark, including:
• Best practice tips from Community Southwark on completing funding applications
• St George the Martyr Charity funding priorities
• United St Saviour’s Charity small grants programme funding priorities
• Funding application challenges and networking
Who should attend?
This session is for community groups and organisations that are seeking funding to deliver initiatives in the north of Southwark (Bankside, Borough, Walworth, Bermondsey, Rotherhithe). Community groups working in other areas of the borough are also welcome to attend.
On completion of this meeting participants will:
• Understand what funders look for in funding applications
• Be aware of St George the Martyr and United St Saviour's funding priorities
• Articulate funding application challenges and network with other small groups.
This training / networking event is being provided by United St Saviour's Charity and organised with Community Southwark. It is free to attend.
- Food and refreshments will be provided.
Join Community Southwark
If you would like to become a CS member, please call 020 7358 7020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Allgood, Grants Manager, United St Saviour’s Charity
- Andy Murphy, Clerk, St George the Martyr Charity
- Victor Momodu, Development Officer, Community Southwark
To attend this special network meeting please follow the simple booking steps below.