Southwark Council's Housing Heroes Awards recognise individuals or groups of people who have made an outstanding contribution to their local community.
If you know someone who deserves recognition then nominate today.
There are nine categories with specific criteria from good neighbours to customer service champions. Entries will be reviewed by a judging panel made up of Councillors, council officers and stakeholders.
If your nomination is shortlisted, you and the person you are nominating will be invited to an awards ceremony where the winners will be announced.
- Nominations are open to anyone who lives in Southwark
- The Star Tenant of the Year category is for housing staff only to nominate
- Residents must have a clear rent account and have not been involved in any anti-social behaviour
- Nominees for the neighbour of the year, best community initiative, young community hero and the lifetime achievement categories must be Southwark council tenants or leaseholders
- Nominees for customer service of the year must be employed by Southwark council or one of its contractors
- Nominees for the good landlord award must rent out properties in Southwark
Find out more
Find out more about the award categories and the eligibility criteria here.