Get involved in this four week young people’s summer volunteer programme at Tate Modern (Host sessions and Development session) from August 1st. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Tate Modern and help visitors have a great time!
This is a great way to gain valuable experience in Arts and Customer Service in a world-class organisation over the Summer.
- Tours of the galleries, both Boiler house and switch house
- Tours on particular artworks
- IPad training
- Talks from existing hosts on their experiences
- Orienteering tasks/exercises
- Artworks of interest task – go and find an artwork that interests you and tell us about it
- Visitor reading session – learn to read the body language of visitors in the gallery
- Role play visitor and host
- Security check stuff/parent consent
- Tate VE Values- work in pairs and come up with examples that relate to these
The training for this takes place over 2 week days and 2 weekend days, 4 x 3 hour sessions in July (8th to 29th) and includes 2 Buddy/Pair sessions. Days and times in the role during August can be flexible.
To apply email Maria Kubler via Maria.email@example.com or call 020 7401 5215 for further information.