Volunteer Recruitment Administrator with What’s Driving Parkinson’s.
The recruitment of volunteers for the What’s Driving Parkinson’s research has been solely managed by Jean Plant for the last x years. Jean’s own diagnosis of Parkinson is now limiting her ability to manage all elements of volunteer recruitment but she is determined to ensure the project maintains its volunteer resource.
This volunteer role will support Jean with the more administrative elements of recruiting the Clinical Assistant Volunteers.
The role is ideal for someone happy to work from home and across the week:
- To respond to new enquiries to volunteer across the week
- To review applications and CVs to ascertain suitability
- To liaise with Jean to decide whether to accept or reject applicant
- To update a simple Volunteer Database
- To manage the do-it.org volunteer recruitment page as and when required
How to apply?
For a full role description and to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org