This is a half-day workshop to introduce participants to the key aspects of filling in a funding application effectively.
It will support participants to understand the jargon used, think about what key information is needed to complete successful grant applications and the language to use to convey ideas effectively and succinctly.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved with the voluntary and community sector in Southwark who:
- Is involved with fundraising for the organisation
- Is new to fundraising
- Is starting up an organisation
- Training Outcomes
On completion of this workshop participants will be able to:
- identify what funders are asking for in different sections of an application form
- be familiar with specific terminology used in fundraising
- be amiliar with the language of funders
- understand what information to put in a bid
- be confident filling out funding applications
- We now ask Community Southwark Members to pay £5 due to no-shows on the day.
- £25 for Non-profit Groups based in Lambeth* or Lewisham
- £35 for All Others
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here. If you are not eligible to become a member and would like to attend the training, please get in touch with us through firstname.lastname@example.org
As we no longer hold the contract for working with Lambeth groups, we can only provide free training and support to organisations based in or working in Southwark. For groups based in Lambeth, we can offer a reduced fee of £25 per person for this training. Please contact Integrate Agency for services offered in Lambeth.
This workshop is for people involved in the voluntary and community sector (staff members, trustees or active volunteers). If you are not part of an organisation, please get in touch with us prior to booking your place.
Lunch is not provided for this course.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call us on 0207 358 7020
Community Southwark Development Team
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!