What does this workshop cover?
- In this workshop designed for individuals who must write or evaluate questionnaires, you will learn:
- When to use mail, telephone and in-person questionnaires, whether to use hardcopies or digital approaches including the Internet and how to combine the various options to best meet the needs of a specific situation.
- How to phrase questions; when to use open-ended and closed-ended questions and how to choose the most appropriate rating, ranking, multiple choice, or other approaches.
- How to avoid the common pitfalls in writing questionnaires
- How to administer questionnaires to substantially improve response rates - what works and what doesn't.
- How to assess knowledge, attitudes, and behaviours and how to make sure that your measures are valid and reliable.
Free for Community Southwark Members
£50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here
Terms and Conditions
Before booking, please ensure that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.