This full-day workshop will introduce participants to the key aspects of fundraising. It will support participants to understand the jargon used, to map their fundraising needs in relation to the ‘spectrum of income generation’ and think about what key information is needed to complete successful grant applications.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who:
- Is involved with fundraising for the organisation
- Is new to fundraising
- Is starting up an organisation
- Write successful funding applications: understand the different sections of an application form;
- Get fit for funding: what are the legal requirements, roles and responsibilities of trustees and staff, constitution/governing documents;
- Explore diverse income streams and assess if they are relevant for your organisation
- Know the different sources of funding available and know where to look
- Understand monitoring and evaluation: proving the need, know your SMART Outcomes
- Plan your budget: what might you ask for money for, what makes a strong budget?
- Understand what you should incorporate into a fundraising strategy
On completion of this Fundraising Made Easy workshop participants will be able to:
- identify what funders are asking for in different sections of an application form
- identify where to look for funding
- consider diverse funding opportunities
- plan monitoring and evaluation of projects
- outline the structure of a fundraising strategy for their organisation
- and be familiar with specific terminology used in fundraising
- Free for Community Southwark Members
- £50.00 for Non Community-Southwark Members
To find out if you're eligible for membership and the process for becoming a member (it's free and doesn't take long), please click here . If you are not eligible to become a member and would like attend the training, please get in touch with us through email@example.com
Booking is essential! Please book your space below!
Before booking, please ensure that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.
Lunch is not provided for this course. Ideally, if you could bring lunch with you that would be great. Otherwise there is a café next to Cambridge House, or we can provide you with directions to other local cafes and supermarkets nearby.
We offer bespoke training and consultancy for organisations wishing to undergo a tailor-made programme specific to their requirements. For more information, please call 020 7358 7021.
Do you need safeguarding training? Then check this website for free safeguarding training