Come and have a face-to-face, half an hour appointment with one of our Volunteer Advisors to find a volunteer opportunity just for you.
We offer 1:1 advice appointments to anyone who is interested in volunteering. During these appointments we support individuals to search for volunteer roles that match their interests, motivations and time commitments. If required, individuals can book a second appointment where we can support them to apply for voluntary roles.
When: Tuesdays and Thursday 10.30am - 1pm and 2pm- 4:30pm, occasional Mondays 4-6pm
Where: Community Southwark, 1 Addington Square, London SE5 0HF
Contact details: 0207 358 7020 or email@example.com
Note for Support Workers/ Customers
If you would like to ensure a confidential appointment, or have higher support needs, please contact Amelia on: 020 7358 7250 or email her on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for your volunteer advice appointment
You may find it useful to ask yourself a few questions before attending your volunteer advice appointment:
- Why do you want to volunteer?
- What do you want to gain from volunteering?
- What times and days can you commit to volunteering?
- What group of people would you like to help?
- Would you like to volunteer near where you live or could you travel to another part of Southwark borough?