Following the needs survey that we conducted at the end of last year to help us identify the areas of training that you would like to see us deliver we have scheduled our very first Emergency First Aid Training course for May.
This 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training course is a Level 3 RQF Award and makes anyone who completes it a formally qualified emergency first aider. This course is Ofqual Accredited.
Our emergency first aid course covers the following topics:
- Aims and principles of first aid
- What to do in an emergency
- Basic Life Support (CPR & basic use of an AED)
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Assessment and treatment of a casualty who is wounded or bleeding
- Choking and asphyxia
- Assessment and treatment of burns
- Assessment and treatment of miscellaneous medical conditions
- Record keeping
The cost of the course has been kept as low as possible and is cheaper than those offered by many other providers. No refunds will be given but places can be transferred to colleagues.
For further details about the course, the booking conditions and arrangements please see the attched link.