Looking for some fundraising inspiration? Want to develop an Income Generation strategy?
This workshop is for those who have attended Introduction to Fundraising or have basic knowledge about fundraising and are in need of the next level. The session will explore what you need to consider in order to develop a Fundraising / Income Generation Strategy, looking at alternatives to grant and trust funding and will touch on the importance of demonstrating your impact.
• Explore diverse income streams and assess if they are relevant for your organisation
• Understand what you should incorporate into a fundraising / income generation strategy
• Think about Full Cost Recovery and how it could support your financial strategy
• Introducte you to trading / commissioning as an option to achieving financial independence
• Demonstrating your impact using a logic model framework
• Think more strategically about fundraising
Community Southwark members: FREE
Non-Community Southwark members: £50
Please see our Training Terms and Conditions before booking your place. We ask that a maximum of two people per organisation book to attend as we have limited places.
Lunch is not provided for this course. Ideally, if you could bring lunch with you that would be great. Otherwise there is a café next to Cambridge House, or we can provide you with directions to other local cafes and supermarkets nearby.
Community Southwark Development Team
Book your place